- Click the title to see more...
- A HALF DAY WINE TOUR FROM CORTONA, TO MONTEPULCIANO AND PIENZA.
- At the time of Etruscan civilization, vines were trained to grow up trees and wine was exported from the Tyrrenian Sea south to Sicily and north to southern Wales.
- Hd ‘TUSCAN WINE TOUR’ is an itinerary intended to re-discover our tradition in a land where WINE-MAKING has become an ART recognized around the world.
- We will have some free time to visit Montepulciano, a medieval town of rare beauty, with breathtaking panoramas all over Val D'Orcia and Valdichiana, valleys that surround it
- We will do Wine tasting and visit 2 wineries in town, with Vino Nobile of Montepulciano accompanied by. Bruschette, Salumi, Cheese, Olive-Oil.
- We will do cheese tasting in Pienza and have free time to visit this beautiful Renaissance town, The Ideal town as wanted by Pope Pius II in 1458, who was born here..The town has become famous also for the production of Pecorino cheese,prepared in a traditional way
- A day to learn our traditions and have fun.
- Click the title to see more.
Price base 4 people: 76 euro per person
Price base 2/3 people: 98 euro per person
Price base 9/14 people: 79 per person, all in one bus
Other languages supplements:
-Эти туры доступны так же на русском языке. С доплатой к группе: 150 eur
- Estes tours são disponíveis com Intérprete brasileiro, suplemento ao grupo: 100 euro
09. 30 : Meeting at Beyfin Petrol station , in Piazza Mura del Mercato, Cortona, with the wine-guide .
Departure for the Hd ‘ TUSCAN WINE- TOUR’…
Arrival in Montepulciano. Visit of the town on your own.
Wine tasting of different kinds of wines of Vino Nobile of Montepulciano and local produce in 2 local WINERIES.
Vino Nobile of Montepulciano is famous all over the world.
"A noble wine destined for the table of gentle folk", as it is written in documents of 1700.
Small quantities of ‘Vino Nobile’ are matured for a long time in these cellars with excellent results, even up to 30/35 years (the oldest bottle now dates back to 1887).
11.30 : Departure for Pienza (40 minutes drive) , the beautiful Renaissance town built by Pope Pio the second. Short visit of the town on your own, famous also for its cheese ‘Pecorino’ . Pienza became Unesco World Heritage in 1996, for its pecularities and uniqueness. A small Tuscan jewel, still now kept as it was in Renaissance times
Cheese tasting of different kinds of pecorino cheese
12.45 : Departure for Cortona
Arrival at around 13.30